The primary object of an Accounting Associate is to provide general clerical/administrative services to administration, sales, and accounting departments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Work well in a team environment
- Problem Solving
- Good communication skills
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Overseeing all A/R accounts
- Enter payments for open A/R accounts
- Release work order “holds”
- Determine when accounts receive Dunning letters
- Work alongside sales representatives in ensuring past due accounts are being monitored and in contact with them.
- Determine when accounts are placed in collection
- Deliver deposits to the bank