The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for overseeing the strategic management of the global supply chain network for Kinsey Brands. The Supply Chain Manager is charged with developing and employing supply chain initiatives and tactics that strategically enhance and strengthen manufacturing partnerships, bottom-line profitability, and supply chain sustainability. The Supply Chain Manager will operate in a leadership capacity by overseeing the Procurement & Logistics Analyst and Customer Service & Event Coordinator.
- Strong analytical skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Self-motivated, dedicated and disciplined
- Forward thinking and Proactive
- Problem solving skills
- Leadership skills
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Strategically identify and develop new supply chain partnerships
- Manage and Implement a consistent supply chain strategy
- Manage and maintain all supplier centric metric
- Oversee the re-source of products for each brand and own new item sourcing projects
- Manage the Testing Program
- Oversee the development of all QC documentations and procedures
- Manage and take ownership of the new item cycle
- Manage the packaging development, including tariff, HTS, and trade mark research
- Oversee the Kinsey’s Brands Cost Schedules and Negotiations
- Coordinate with Production for accurate and efficient processing involving QC, Time Study and build processes.
- Manage raw materials, finished products and inventory planning
- Manage the performance and development of the Procurement & Logistic Analyst
- Oversee all high-level forecasting, planning and procurement functions
- Oversee the domestic and foreign logistics
- Oversee customer service correspondence, warranty, and event logistics
- Travel for consumer events, trade shows and supply chain meetings, expected 6-10 times a year.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of Kinsey’s Brands products.
- Be proficient in computer systems related to account maintenance
- Maintain competitive product pricing by negotiating material and supply costs
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Operate under legal binding Non-Disclosure Agreement