The primary objective of the Cleaning Associate is to maintain cleanliness throughout all three of our buildings. The cleaning associate stocks and maintains cleaning supplies, and will work alongside building managers to establish best cleaning practices throughout the facility.
- Maintaining independent work load
- Attention to detail and cleanliness
- Taking initiative
- Effective Time Management skills
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Bathrooms: Perform sanitization and cleaning measures to toilets, sinks, counters, stalls, and dry/wet mop floors.
- Break rooms: Perform sanitization and cleaning measures to appliances, counter tops, tables & chairs, dry/wet mop floors, empty trash, and clean window ledges.
- Hallways: Perform cleaning measures to all floor surfaces including dry and wet mopping.
- Office Area: Perform sanitization and cleaning measures to carpet and hard floors in common areas, as well as individual offices. Clean and dust counter tops and copy machines, supplies etc.
- Entrance Ways: Maintain cleanliness at all times. These must always be presentable to our customer. This includes vacuuming, cleaning glass, and dusting.
- Showrooms: (KO) Perform cleaning measures daily, and be sure the store is presentable at all times.
- As needed: Special projects or messes could appear at a moment’s notice. Willingness and flexibility to get situations taken care of as things arise.
- Outdoor Cleanliness: This may include watering plants, sweeping outside deck off, emptying trash on deck, and picking up trash in the parking lot.
- Supply Inventory: Responsible for communicating supply needs to your manager, in order to keep a good supply of product on hand.
- Maintain an acceptable level of cleanliness through all buildings.
- Able to do repetitive lifting, bending, twisting, reaching and standing.
- Manage time to ensure proper cleaning in all buildings.
- Manage inventory levels of supplies.