Kinsey’s is seeking a motivated marketing and social media specialist to maintain their websites and grow their social media reach — among other marketing responsibilities. This position requires fundamental marketing techniques: creating engaging content, maintaining consistent branding, and implementing marketing campaigns, events and programs to promote the missions of Kinsey’s Archery Distribution and Kinsey’s Consumer Brands.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field is preferred but not required
- First-hand archery / hunting knowledge and experience is a must
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a comparable role in a professional setting
- Solid experience with WordPress
- Solid knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), social media, and digital marketing tools (including tracking, analysis and reporting of data and results)
- Demonstrated success driving content across multiple social channels
- Additional experience in general Marketing and PR is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong photography skills are desirable
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage online avenues of marketing, including: company website, social media pages, email campaigns, etc. This includes utilizing available co-op dollars to promote, sell and implement advertising opportunities as outlined in the Marketing Media Packet.
- Ensure that content on Kinsey’s and Kinsey’s Consumer Brands’ websites is timely, relevant, creative, and integrated with current marketing campaigns.
- Effectively utilize all applicable social media outlets to grow awareness for archery-centric content and to generate sales
- Design at an adequate level as required by the digital design software and platforms (Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, MailChimp, Facebook, etc.
- Take creative direction and handle numerous projects by responding quickly to priority design requests to take advantage of immediate opportunities and/or needs