The primary objective of the Internet Sales Manager is to maintain customer satisfaction and increase Ecommerce sales by training and leading a team to meet short and long-term objectives and maintaining all online platforms.
- Leadership and Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Visionary for Ecommerce Strategy and Growth
- Analytical for Ecommerce Sales & Marketing
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Increase Ecommerce revenue throughout all platforms by ensuring the sites and listings are current, accurate, visually appealing and easy to shop.
- Increase ecommerce revenue & profits by pursuing additional E-commerce opportunities and platforms.
- Manage ecommerce staff while providing growth opportunities, positive reinforcement, accountability, and job focus.
- Maintain online inventory by selecting products based on trends, seasons, availability, pricing, company interests and freight
- Help customers by providing information: answering questions, completing payment transactions, and overseeing the shipment of product.
- Resolve customer complaints and returns by working within the procedures and policies in place via the different online platforms.
- Maintain knowledge of products by reading specification updates, attending information meetings, and staying current with the outdoor industry
- Maintain knowledge of online procedures and policies related to each platform.
- Work in conjunction with the marketing team to develop, implement, & report on KO marketing strategies driving traffic to each online platform.