The primary objective of the store Marketing Coordinator / Graphic Designer is to maintain customer satisfaction and promote sales strategies by preparing and implementing corelating marketing strategies. Key areas of focus include increasing foot traffic, web traffic, and tying together the in-store/online experience; as well as, developing community awareness and relationships. The Marketing Coordinator / Graphic Designer will be charged with managing the stores social media platforms, in-store signage, and event planning.
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Familiar with design principles
- Proficiently operate graphics software and corresponding relevant design programs
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Alongside the Marketing Director, assist in developing a general marketing and advertising plan to build a local and national brand identify
- Create, define, and maintain Kinsey’s Outdoors social media presence while staying consistently engaged with customers
- Lead community outreach programs and coordination with local clubs
- Plan, schedule, and execute store events including sales, outreach programs, educational programs.
- Work with the Marketing Director and General Manager on creating sales promotions, events, and in-store displays
- Work with Ecommerce Sales Team on implementing digital strategies
- Produce print and digital pieces in accordance with established brand guidelines: store signage, flyers, billboards, trade show assets, emails, social media, web graphics, videos, etc.
- Evaluate and redirect marketing and advertising campaigns by studying and analyzing sales results, industry trends, demographics, customer satisfaction surveys, competitor trends, and other market research information
- Monitor customer satisfaction feedback in-store and online
- Maintain and build on customer contact database
- Manage Kinsey’s Outdoors pro-staff team with regard to broadening brand awareness, aiding in community engagement and content creation
- Track marketing spends along with established marketing budget