The Procurement & Logistic Analyst is responsible for overseeing all manufacturing centric procurement functions for Kinsey’s Brands. This includes monitoring inventory levels to ensure stock is properly positioned. Further, the Procurement & Logistic Analyst will work with the Production Manager to oversee the in-house assembly and production flow. This individual will also be responsible for partnering with our freight carriers to organize and book logistics, domestically and internationally, for the Brands. As a part of the Kinsey’s Brands, this role will cooperate with the product development team to assist in providing input and insight into the creation and developmental process of products, as needed.
- Strong analytical skills
- Planning & organization skills
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Forward thinking and takes initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor supply chain partnerships
- Participate in the development of new supply chain partnerships
- Implement the re-source directive of products
- Monitor cost schedules and negotiations
- Prepare Production team’s QC arrival documents
- Manage freight logistics for shipments from supply chain partners.
- Oversee the procurement of all packaging materials
- Monitor forecasting, planning and procurement functions
- Oversee the in-house Kinsey’s Brands Build Roster
- Strategically maximize domestic and foreign logistics
- Supportive product validation and functionality testing
- Travel expected 4-6 times per year.
- Assist on Brands consumer phone lines with customer inquiries.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of Kinsey’s Brands products.
- Be proficient in computer systems related to account maintenance
- Maintain competitive product pricing by negotiating material and supply costs
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Operate under legal binding Non-Disclosure Agreement