Join a team of accomplished outdoorsmen. Our staff can mold an archery hunter into an archery technician via hands-on training and through years of in-the-field experience. That’s just scraping the surface of the benefits you’ll receive as a full or part-time Sales Associate at Kinsey’s Outdoors!
- Employee Discount: Shop over 40,000 stocked products at 5–15% above cost!
- Year-end Bonus — in addition to competitive wages!
- Plus Medical, 401K, Paid Vacation & More!
- very energetic, outgoing and do other people naturally feel comfortable around you?
- well-spoken and have good communications skills?
- passionate about firearms, archery, hunting and fishing and love sharing your knowledge with others?
- hard working – you know what needs to be done and do what needs to get done without being asked?
If this describes you, then you are a great fit for this position.
- Strong background in firearms, archery, and related clothing/footwear
- Communication skills
- Computer skills
- Daytime, nighttime, and weekend availability needed
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Being a great teammate; embrace and advance the team mission
- Ensuring a positive customer experience both in the store and on the phone
- Aiding customers in buying decisions by providing expert advice
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge and staying up to date on new products