The ideal candidate will work closely with the Director of Sales to create sales plans for dealer and international sales channel; while also have the ability to motivate, coach, and manage the sales team. The Sales Manager will be responsible for the execution of organizational sales plans with primary focus on securing positions and growth with major accounts. This candidate will need to be driven to meet sales goals, understand the importance of engaging partnerships, and focus on customer service. Also, it will be vital that the Sales Manager comprehends teamwork and cooperation due to the nature of working closely with the Consumer Brands, Marketing, Purchasing, and alternate sales teams.
- Minimum of 5 years of sale experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – especially Excel
- Effective manager and motivator
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ability to build and execute sales plans
- Capability to develop and manage budgets
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish and expand Distribution opportunities and sales with major account.
- Develop and administer internal sales team initiatives, results, spiffs, etc.
- Implement and promote goals by assigning and managing staff initiatives.
- Assist Purchasing team and Consumer Brands Division in forecasting new and existing units.
- Communicate with Marketing to develop marketing plans to support sales initiatives.
- Contribute to the Strategic Planning Committee
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Recommend changes in products, services and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Provide product recommendations for development under Consumer Brands.
- Represent Company at Trade Shows