The ideal sales representative would be driven by a desire to enhance customer satisfaction, and possess excellent interpersonal skills. This candidate will be responsible for handling the day-to-day communications with sales accounts. Accuracy, adaptability, creativity, the ability to learn quickly, enthusiasm and good communication skills are necessary assets for this individual to possess.
- 1-3 years experience of archery participation.
- 1-3 years of sales experience, preferred but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – especially Excel.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge of archery/hunting products.
- Detail oriented and results driven.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and recruit new accounts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current customers.
- Represent Kinsey’s and its consumer brands division at various trade shows.
- Populate data sheets, forecast templates, and other sales data forms.
- Drive sales goals within assigned accounts.
- Track individual account performance using various software solutions.
- Assist in the creation of incentive programs for current customers.
- Assist in the creation of promotions, including product analysis and selection.
- Research and analysis of sales trends.
- Manage customer issues, deliveries, chargebacks, etc.
- Possible limited travel.