The ideal candidate for this position would be driven by a desire to enhance customer satisfaction, and possess excellent interpersonal skills. This candidate will be responsible for handling the day-to-day communications with sales accounts. Accuracy, adaptability, creativity, the ability to learn quickly, enthusiasm and good communication skills are necessary assets for this individual to possess.
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- 1-3 years of experience of archery participation, preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, preferred but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – especially Excel.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge of archery/hunting products, preferred but not required.
- Detail oriented and results driven.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and recruit new accounts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current customers.
- Represent Kinsey’s and its consumer brands division at various trade shows.
- Populate data sheets, forecast templates, and other sales data forms.
- Drive sales goals within assigned accounts.
- Track individual account performance using various software solutions.
- Assist in the creation of incentive programs for current customers.
- Assist external departments in reaching company goals.
- Assist in the creation of promotions, including product analysis and selection.
- Possible limited travel.