Job Opening: Sales Representative Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Sales Manager Job Location: Louisville, KY 40229
The ideal candidate for this position would be driven by a desire to enhance customer satisfaction, and possess excellent interpersonal skills. This candidate will be responsible for handling the day-to-day communications with sales accounts. Accuracy, adaptability, creativity, the ability to learn quickly, enthusiasm and good communication skills are necessary assets for this individual to possess.
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- 1-3 years of experience of archery participation, preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, preferred but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – especially Excel.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge of archery/hunting products, preferred but not required.
- Detail oriented and results driven.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and recruit new accounts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current customers.
- Represent Kinsey’s and its consumer brands division at various trade shows.
- Populate data sheets, forecast templates, and other sales data forms.
- Drive sales goals within assigned accounts.
- Track individual account performance using various software solutions.
- Assist in the creation of incentive programs for current customers.
- Assist in the creation of promotions, including product analysis and selection.
- Research and analysis of sales trends.
- Manage customer issues, deliveries, chargebacks, etc.
- Possible limited travel.
*Applicants should submit a resume via:
Email: HR@KinseysInc.com – Please use Sales Representative as the subject heading
Website: www.kinseysinc.com – Careers section
Kinsey’s is a leading distributor to the outdoors/archery industry. Carrying items from more than 500 brands, in-stock and ready-to-deliver, the company offers domestic and international retailers a wide array of products and services, including a 950-page catalog, an online ordering system, a custom-fletching program and more. The company also owns innovative consumer brands including BlackHeart, Fin-Finder, Elevation and October Mountain Products. For more information, visit KinseysInc.com.