The primary objective of the CBD Tech Support Specialist & Event Coordinator is to service consumer and retailer customers through delivering technical, product and service support. The CBD Tech Support Specialist & Event Coordinator is responsible for providing resolution to all product and service issues. Delivering excellent customer service is crucial in this role. A second objective of the CBD Tech Support Specialist & Event Coordinator is to coordinate and plan all trade shows and consumer events. Overseeing the entire event scope; including but not limited to: travel arrangement, personnel planning, contract negotiations, promotion planning, logistics, and any other event-centric planning items.
- 3-5 years of archery experience
- Planning and organization skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivation, dedication and discipline
- Dedicated to servicing customers and enhancing their experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Poses a high-level knowledge of each consumer brand and brands products.
- Poses a complete understanding of each private-label brands mission and objective (i.e. brand imprint).
- Oversee all consumer-direct phone calls and e-mails.
- Resolve product and service-centric issues by vetting the customer’s inquiry, determining the nucleus of the issue, selecting and explaining the most viable solution, expediting correction or adjustment, and following-up to ensure complete resolution.
- Act as a liaison on behalf of the Consumer Brands Division to the Kinsey’s Sales Teams by delivering product support, notable updates, and technical training.
- Identify and relay defective and/or potentially hazardous product trends to CBD Product Development Engineer to ensure that all such product trends are properly documented.
- Research and identify viable (B2B/B2C) trade shows and (B2C) consumer events to exhibit at.
- Coordinate and strategically plan all (B2B/B2C) trade shows and (B2C) consumer events from A-Z.
- Provide support to the Kinsey’s Sales Team during peak season and/or as needed.
- Participate in Kinsey’s Sales Team meetings and remain aware of key systems changes and/or updates.
- Implement data-centric updates to private-label brands websites (i.e. dealer locater, etc.).