As the Accounts Receivable Associate you will provide general clerical and administrative services to the administration, sales, and accounting departments. The accounts receivable associate position is ideal for an individual with a customer focus, as you will assist customers with questions regarding their account, as well as ensuring their account information is maintained and accurate at all times. The accounts receivable associate will also work with customers to ensure payment is collected timely, and if not follow procedures in place to ensure money is collected.
- Work well in a team environment
- Detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Versed in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Able to organize, multitask, and prioritize
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Overseeing all A/R accounts
- Enter payments for open A/R accounts
- Determine when accounts should get weekly Dunning letters
- Work with Sales team to contact dealers with past due accounts & monitor their payments
- Determine when accounts should be placed in collection
- Process daily credit card transactions
- Create detailed reports for administrative teams to process payment information daily
- Handles company cash in a safe and responsible manner
- Maintain an acceptable level of accuracy, speed and efficiency
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Be proficient in BC, Jet and other systems related to job functions.
- Maintain quality services by adhering to policies, procedures and standards.