The primary objective of the Brands Sales Representative is to increase sales of Kinsey’s Inc. private label brands & OEM through the implementation of multi-channel strategies. Strategies will be developed to increase the number of customers purchasing, overall peg placement, and overall sales within targeted customer segments. In addition to top line growth, the Sales Representative is tasked with providing excellent customer service through account management and correspondence with all channel sales. The Brands Sales Representative will work with internal teams to coordinate brands sales needs in all channels.
- Detail oriented
- Analytical skills
- Participant in the hunting and outdoor industry, preferably participates in archery
- Relatable to the targeted demographic (consumer and B2B customer)
- Extremely personable and customer focused
- Understanding of business fundamentals
- Ability to grow in sales strategies & concepts
- Ability to travel frequently
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Stay in tune with key accounts (Dealer and Ecom) to keep the pulse of the brand and grow the brand within the channel.
- Execute annual sales plans
- Manage day to day needs and overall relationship of Mass Merchant, distributor (domestic & international) and OEM accounts.
- Actively engage all Kinsey’s Inc. business units to grow brand sales within all channels.
- Evaluate and manage rep group relationships, as well as brand partnerships (licenses & royalties)
- Manage the sale of heavy and inactive inventory while preserving as much value as possible.
- Present special buy opportunities to key accounts that fit within brand and profitability goals.
- Actively engage with the Creative Director and the VP of Sales and Marketing to create consumer direct sales strategies to be executed on consumer direct websites.
- Assist with the development and execution of marketing strategies for each brand across all business units.
- Manage periodic financial reports pertaining to sales, profits, tax, and royalty payments.
- Work with consumer direct channel phone calls, emails and customer relationships.
- Attend trade shows and consumer shows to actively drive sales and brand awareness. Expected travel 10-12 times a year.
- Intimately understand the uniqueness of all Kinsey’s Inc. private label brand strategies and item lineups
- Maintain a high level of accuracy, speed and efficiency
- Grow the brands sales and profits
- Think using an ROI perspective