The Director of Kinsey’s Brands is responsible for monitoring and directing each consumer brand. The Director of Kinsey’s Brands is charged with the directive of developing and strengthening brands that meet strategic company objectives and benchmarks. The Director of Kinsey’s Brands is responsible for enhancing and implementing strategies through monitoring and managing brand sales, brand direction, supply chain, customer service and marketing initiatives.
The Director of Kinsey’s Brands should effectively manage and motivate team performance and results through leading the Kinsey’s Brands team. Additionally, this position will operate closely with sales, marketing and operations leaders to develop both strategies and processes for each consumer brand. The Director of Kinsey’s Brands should be driven to create lasting impressions amongst both internal and external customers of the Kinsey’s Brands.
- Visionary for consumer brands to ensure brand direction and execution
- Leader, empowerer and motivator that employs initiative
- Understanding of financial and branding principles
- Dedicated to integrity
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage Brands Team members and oversee all areas
- Suggest ideas and execute annual sales plans for all channels including B2B and B2C strategies
- Manage day to day needs/relationship of Mass Merchant, Distributors, International accounts, OEM partners, rep group, licenses and royalty relationships, and Prostaff members.
- Manage and Optimize Supply Chain through identifying new partnerships, implementing supply chain strategy, maintaining supplier metrics and solving product QC resolutions.
- Manage new item cycle and yearly projects
- Manage re-sourcing of existing projects and sourcing new projects
- Manage packaging development, including tariff, HTS and trade mark research
- Oversee heavy and inactive inventory and coordinate solutions for moving product
- Handle high-level trade show planning and consumer event strategy.
- Travel for trade shows, consumer events and dealer meetings (6-10 times a year)
- Train and equip all Kinsey’s Brands team members.
- Develop and improve primary systems and processes.
- Increase brand awareness, value, and image.
- Be proficient in IT systems related to job functions
- Create and contribute to larger company efforts by assisting with projects as needed.