The primary objective of the Research and Data Analyst is to maintain data integrity throughout all the company’s various sources and provide information to customers in a timely and proficient manner through Kinsey’s platforms and data feeds.
- Knowledge of Archery and Firearms products and industry
- Organized and detail oriented
- Team Player
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers by responding to requests, resolving problems, and providing training
- Maintain accurate product information across all systems
- Monitor data and retailer trends, as it pertains to Kinsey’s internal systems
- Maintain current setup sheets for all Mass Merchant, Ecommerce, and Fulfillment accounts
- Complete various partner setup sheets, as needed
- Foster customer relationships through servicing their data needs
- Maintain an acceptable level of accuracy and integrity
- Be proficient in BC, Perfion, Jet, MS Office, and other systems related to performing job duties.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed