This position is an hourly role with a full benefit package including Health, Dental, 401k, PTO, life insurance and employee discount. After 1 year in this role you are eligible to apply for a commission sales representative. The ideal candidate for this position is customer obsessed while being able to balance driving key performance metrics. Additionally, this individual is highly effective at communicating via phone, email and text. This candidate also possesses a high level of attention to detail, adaptability, creativity and a passion for learning.
- Current participation in archery or interest in learning
- Current participation in firearms or interest in learning
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – especially Excel.
- Detail oriented and results driven.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain relationships with current customers
- Populate data sheets, forecast templates, and other sales data forms
- Drive sales goals within assigned accounts
- Track individual account performance using various software solutions
- Assist in the creation of promotions, including product analysis and selection
- Manage customer issues, deliveries, chargebacks, etc
- Possible limited travel