This position is an hourly base + uncapped commission role with a full benefit package including Health, Dental, 401k, PTO, life insurance and employee discount. The ideal candidate for this position is customer obsessed while being able to balance driving key performance metrics. Additionally, this individual is highly effective at communicating via phone, email and text. This candidate also possesses a high level of attention to detail, adaptability, creativity and a passion for learning.
- 1 year of sales experience
- Current participation in archery or interest in learning
- Current participation in firearms or interest in learning
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – especially Excel.
- Detail oriented and results driven.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and recruit new accounts based on assigned sales territory and account potential
- Develop and maintain relationships with current customers
- Represent Kinsey’s and its consumer brands division at various trade shows
- Populate data sheets, forecast templates, and other sales data forms
- Drive sales goals within assigned accounts
- Track individual account performance using various software solutions
- Assist in the creation of incentive programs for current customers
- Assist in the creation of promotions, including product analysis and selection
- Research and analysis of sales trends
- Manage customer issues, deliveries, chargebacks, etc
- Possible limited travel
- Maintain quality services by adhering to company mission statement, policies, procedures, and values
- Increase sales – execute sales plan directives
- Maintain and retain assigned dealer accounts
- Be proficient in BC, K-Net and other systems related to order taking and account maintenance.
- Utilize marketing resources to help promote sales and new products.
- Travel as necessary.
- Contribute to team effort by assisting with related results as needed.
- Maintain 50 outbound dealer service calls daily.